|Version 5 (modified by steve@…, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Table of Contents
Send/receive EPiServer CMS Pages from/to translation service.
This blog post has more information about the module.
Enable user to create translation project in EPiServer:
- Works for EPiServer CMS 5.1 ( will be upload soon )
- Works for EPiServer CMS 5.2
- Works for EPiServer CMS 4.6 ( will be upload soon )
- Module for export and import with XLIFF format
- Module for connect to LionBridge freeway service
- Module for connect to Translations.com service
Installation and Download
- Browse the source online
- Check out source with TortoiseSVN (Requires TortoiseSVN)
- Download the source as a .zip file.
Tickets for this component:
Add a feature request
Discuss this module in the forum
- EPiServer CMS 4.6x or later
- ASP.NET 2.0 or higher
If you want to change and compile the source code:
- Visual Studio 2008 SP1