The current version is 1.1 (File version: 126.96.36.199)
- FastUpload.1.1.epimodule (For EPiServer CMS 6 & CMS 6 R2 Only. ASP.Net 3.5)
- Browse the source online (requires login)
- Check out the source with TortoiseSVN (requires login and TortoiseSVN installed)
Soon to be available at EPiServer's Nuget feed
Install the .epimodule file using the EPiServer Deployment Center or from EPiServer's Nuget feed
No configuration is needed.
- Renamed FastUpload from EPiFastUpload
Upgrade from EPiFastUpload to FastUpload
If you currently use EPiFastUpload follow these instructions to upgrade to FastUpload:
- Delete the "EPiFastUpload" folder
- Delete "/bin/MakingWaves.EPiFastUpload.dll"
- Install FastUpload
Tickets for this component:
Report a bug
Add a feature request
- EPiServer CMS 6 and CMS 6 R2
If you want to change and compile the source code:
- Visual Studio 2010
- To create the module you need 7-Zip installed (free)
- Alexander Haneng (Making Waves)
- Sigve Fast (Making Waves)
Want to help?
This module wouldn't be possible without help from the community (see the acknowledgement list further down).
- Thanks to Plupload who does all the hard stuff :-)
- Thanks to Ruwen Jin who created Aurumio.EPiServer.Integration.PlupLoad that is the basis for FastUpload.
- Thanks to Sveinung Myrlid who shared his code and helped Sigve and I figure out how to make Plupload play nice with EPiServer.
- Icon used for the nuget package by ~taytel
(If I forgot to add you to this list, please let me know. Thank you for helping out with the module)