Loading...

All project content is available for reading, but you need to be a member of the project for Subversion checkout of source code, or to create/modify any information.
Login if you are a member. Apply here to request membership (open to all).

Ticket #201 (closed defect: fixed)

Opened 11 years ago

Last modified 11 years ago

Javascript errors and wrong labels

Reported by: marten.berg@… Owned by: mari@…
Priority: minor Component: EditorHtmlCleanSweep
Keywords: Cc:

Description

When trying to use the editor menu items after a successful deployment wizard install, they render javascript errors ("Object expected") and do nothing. Also, the menu items are in Norwegian ("Lim inn ren HTML" and Rengjør HTML").

Attachments

editorcleansweep.png (4.4 KB) - added by mari@… 11 years ago.
Screenshot of module

Change History

comment:1 Changed 11 years ago by mari@…

What version of EPiServer are you using? The code is tested and built using EPiServer CMS 5 R2 SP2.

comment:2 Changed 11 years ago by marten.berg@…

That is the version I am using. I have done the deployment wizard install on two separate machines with a CMS 5 R2 SP2 installation.

Changed 11 years ago by mari@…

Screenshot of module

comment:3 follow-up: ↓ 4 Changed 11 years ago by mari@…

  • Status changed from new to closed
  • Resolution set to fixed

Apparently, the epimodule file was not updated to the latest version (the source code is correct). New and updated module file is now available for download.

I've also checked that options are translated correctly, see attached image:
Screenshot of module

Can you download and verify that issues are solved?

comment:4 in reply to: ↑ 3 Changed 11 years ago by marten.berg@…

  • Priority changed from major to minor
  • Status changed from closed to reopened
  • Resolution fixed deleted

The clean and paste functions in the editor work great now.
However, I tested it on an old as well as a new CMS 5 R2 SP2 installation and the norwegian labels remain.

comment:5 Changed 11 years ago by mari@…

  • Status changed from reopened to closed
  • Resolution set to fixed

Module file was missing lang file, this has now been fixed. You can run the installation again, or just download the lang file directly and put it in your lang folder.

comment:6 Changed 11 years ago by marten.berg@…

Works fine now, thanks a lot.

Note: See HelpUser/Tickets for help on using tickets.