Manage Your Source Code
Use 'Navigate Projects' in top menu to locate your project.
→ Login to find all your projects.
→ Create Login if you are a new user.
- epicode: EPiServer modules
- open: CodeResort.com shared source
- reiseregningen: Development of reiseregningen.no
- dex: SuperOffice modules (DEX)
- audience: SuperOffice Audience Community Edition
- nnugweb: NNUG website development
→ Project Directory to locate a project.
Note that many projects do not exist in the public directoy as they are 'by invitation only'.
New Project? Free trial!
Create your new project. Learn about the various features, and try them out yourself. See if it fits your working practices. Adopt to it, and make it adopt to you.
→ Create Project to start a new project!
CodeResort is a hosted community for code development and maintenance projects. We provide:
- A secure, access restricted project environment for both development and maintenance of source code projects.
- A home for open/shared code projects centered around major commercial software systems.
- A private, secure hosting service for closed company/customer specific code projects.
Read more about CodeResort:
- Tour ::: Take 10 minutes to get a quick introduction to the features of CodeResort.com
- Benefits ::: A summary of the the major benefits of using the CodeResort project environment and source code repository.
- Hosting ::: About the hosting service, and how to get started with your own project.
Ready for your own project? Go ahead and Create a New Project.
Latest CodeResort News: